[Eril-l] affiliate or contract users

Steve Oberg steve.oberg at wheaton.edu
Fri May 12 15:33:10 PDT 2017

We allow these users access to our e-resources from within our library only. It includes walk-ins, not just visiting scholars, etc. This is based on a careful reading of our licenses (although I agree that language varies greatly in terms of specificity).

Steve

Steve Oberg
Assistant Professor of Library Science
Group Leader for Resource Description and Digital Initiatives
Wheaton College (IL)
+1 (630) 752-5852

NASIG Vice-President/President-Elect
[cid:image001.png at 01D1D888.AA3866F0]