[Eril-l] Intermittent Access Issues with EBSCOhost

Tina Adams tmadams at email.wcu.edu
Thu Mar 3 09:38:19 PST 2016

Yes, we had no access Monday, then access returned and we lost it part of Tuesday and now have no access again today. At first I was able to create an EBSCO Quick Search widget (unproxied) for on-campus use. But today when everything went down again that no longer worked. I have been working with EBSCO tech support and they told me it is a “large scale” problem affecting bot WAM and EZProxy customers.

Best,
Tina