[Eril-l] Tools for de-duping local ejournal holdings--responses

Erin Gallagher EGALLAGHER at Rollins.edu
Sat Mar 26 07:29:37 PDT 2016

Hello everyone,
Thank you for the terrific responses to my question regarding de-duping local ejournal holdings against JSTOR collections.  I've already started work on this in Alma using the Overlap Analysis (thank you, Carol Elsen!).
I've compiled the responses on the attached document in case anyone would like it for reference.
Cheers,
Erin

Erin Gallagher
Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
Olin Library
Rollins College
1000 Holt Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789