[Eril-l] Literature Ebook Collections?

Remy, Charlie Charlie-Remy at utc.edu
Mon Mar 28 05:43:10 PDT 2016

Hi All,

I’m wondering if there’s a literature ebook collection that includes classic literary works (some could be in the public domain, others still under copyright) such as novels, plays, poetry, etc. The kind of literary works assigned to students in English literature classes.

It would need to meet the following criteria:
-no digital rights management
-PDF downloads
-unlimited simultaneous users
-perpetual access
-one time purchase

If anyone knows of something like this that exists, please let me know!

Thanks in advance.

Charlie Remy

Charlie Remy
Assistant Professor
Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Library
UTC-Dept 6456
600 Douglas St.
Chattanooga, TN 37403
charlie-remy at utc.edu<mailto:charlie-remy at utc.edu>