[Eril-l] BrowZine

Jennifer DeJonghe Jennifer.DeJonghe at metrostate.edu
Thu Sep 10 10:42:47 PDT 2015

Whenever I read threads like these it makes me realize just how bad many of our vendors are, and the terrible service we put up with as a profession. The bar is very low and it doesn’t take much to impress us.
That being said, I agree that ThirdIron is one of the good ones. Every time Proquest sends out one of their creepy, stock-image laden update emails I’m nervous they are going to announce that they bought up another one of the good guys . Stay gold, ThirdIron, Kanopy, Privco, …

(sorry to derail)

Jennifer

Jennifer DeJonghe
Librarian and Professor