[Eril-l] Problem accessing Oxford Journals usage stats

INGLE, Laura Laura.Ingle at oup.com
Fri Oct 23 09:54:18 PDT 2015

Dear librarians,

Thank you all for bringing this matter to our attention more broadly. OUP takes every concern seriously and we are currently investigating further.

In the meantime, if you are unable to access your usage statistics through the customer portal because of this issue, please contact your OUP sales representative directly, or email library.sales at oup.com<mailto:library.sales at oup.com> for customers in the Americas and institutionalsales at oup.com<mailto:institutionalsales at oup.com> for customers in the Rest of the World, with your institution name and contact details. We will be able to run your usage reports for you during this period, until this is fully investigated and resolved.

Kind regards

Laura Ingle
Senior Marketing Manager
Oxford University Press

Oxford University Press (UK) Disclaimer

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information for the intended purpose only. OUP does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are those of the author only and not of OUP. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it, along with any attachments. Please note that OUP may intercept incoming and outgoing email communications.