[Eril-l] JSTOR STILL having problems -- ?! (Tuesday)

Remy, Charlie Charlie-Remy at utc.edu
Tue Oct 13 06:27:50 PDT 2015

I just got off the phone with JSTOR Support. They thought they fixed the problem yesterday but they said tons of people are calling in with more issues this morning. They said “all hands are on deck” to fix the problem but didn’t have an estimate as to when it will be fixed.

Charlie

Charlie Remy
Assistant Professor
Electronic Resources and Serials Librarian
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Library
UTC-Dept 6456
600 Douglas St.
Chattanooga, TN 37403
charlie-remy at utc.edu<mailto:charlie-remy at utc.edu>