[Eril-l] JSTOR STILL having problems -- ?! (Tuesday)

Kristin Rogers kerogers at olemiss.edu
Tue Oct 13 06:22:16 PDT 2015

The paywall is another issue I have JSTOR investigating.  It looks like proxy authentication is not being recognized, at least for my library.  When I go into JSTOR through the proxy, the top right shows that I am not logged in.  If I take the proxy prefix out of the URL, I am logged in.  JSTOR is aware of this issue as well and hopefully will be fixed ASAP.

Kristin

Kristin Rogers
Electronic Resources & Discovery Librarian
Assistant Professor
The University of Mississippi
JD Williams Library
50 Galtney Lott Plz