[Eril-l] Intermittent EBSCO Errors

Mandi Schwarz Mandi.Schwarz at unbc.ca
Thu Nov 26 16:14:41 PST 2015

Hello again!

First - I would like to extend a huge thank you to everyone who responded to my original message, both on and off list. It was heartening and validating to hear that we are not alone in these errors.

Second - Are any of you fine folks still encountering this problem? I haven't received any new reports in a week and a half, and the error remains elusive when I try to reproduce it myself.

Thank you!!!
Mandi