[Eril-l] Intermittent EBSCO Errors

Gillian McDonald McdonaldG at cardiff.ac.uk
Tue Nov 10 05:15:12 PST 2015

Mandi

Yes, we are getting the 'Application Level Exception' here too.  When users go back as instructed on the site they try the search again but get the same error.  I have no information about what browser anyone is using, and like you I can't replicate it.  I have reported it to EBSCO but have had no reply as yet.

Gill

Gill McDonald
Electronic Resources Librarian
Collection Development