[Eril-l] use stats - COUNTER 3 to COUNTER 4 experience

Beth Harding bharding at sols.org
Thu May 14 06:42:59 PDT 2015

We license 5 EBSCO products for public libraries, and noticed a significant drop in 4 of them when the switch to COUNTER4 was made.

Our EBSCO rep advised me that they were aware of the trend, as several libraries have reported the same experience.  To date they haven’t provided an explanation, but I’ll share if I hear anything.

Beth Harding MA, MLIS
E-Resources Consultant
Southern Ontario Library Service
1 Yonge Street, Suite 1504
Toronto, ON M5E 1E5

416-961-1669 ext. 5180 or 1-800-387-5765
bharding at sols.org