[Eril-l] Registration closes May 20th: SUNYLA 2015: The Art of Librarianship, June 3-5, 2015

Ellen Bahr ellenbahr at gmail.com
Thu May 14 05:55:24 PDT 2015

**Please excuse cross-postings**

*REGISTRATION CLOSES MAY 20th*

 *SUNYLA 2015: The Art of Librarianship*

*Purchase College, SUNY*

*June 3-5, 2015*

Registration <http://www.sunyla.org/registration/2015/> is Now Open!

*REGISTRATION CLOSES MAY 20th*

$165 for non-members

$115 for members

$50 for students

$75 for single day registration

Anyone who is engaged in librarianship, or who works and collaborates with
librarians, knows that it's not just a profession -- it's an art.
Successful librarianship combines professional knowledge, skills, and
experience with creativity, curiosity, passion, imagination, and vision.
Each library, and each librarian, blends these elements in unique and
different ways.

Join us for the 2015 SUNYLA Conference at Purchase College in Purchase, NY,
from June 3-5, when we will come together to express our creativity,
present our ideas and projects, share methods and experiences, stimulate
our imagination and curiosity and, most importantly, to celebrate the art
that is librarianship.

Come join the fun!  Membership social Wednesday night, pre-conference
workshops, posters, awesome keynote, tons of great sessions, lots of
vendors and plenty of time for networking and socializing!

*REGISTRATION CLOSES MAY 20th*

Register Here. <http://www.sunyla.org/registration/2015/>

 *Please note:*

* Deadline to register is May 20th, 2015.

* For information on expense reimbursement, please refer to the Guidelines
for the SUNYLA Annual Conference Expenses
<http://sunyla.org/policies/conference-expenses>.

If you have any questions please contact Logan Rath: lrath at brockport.edu.

 And, for further conference information please visit the website SUNYLA
2015 <http://sunyla2015.wordpress.com/>.

*REGISTRATION CLOSES MAY 20th*