[Eril-l] Taylor and Francis DRM-Protected ebooks & printing issues

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Sep 25 11:03:27 PDT 2024

Hi  all,

We are trying to troubleshoot printing selections of a Taylor and francis ebook for user  (its a DRM projected ebook) for a user. Quick context:

DRM-protected eBooks have some limitations:

     *
Restricted to one concurrent user per copy purchased
     *
Can only be read online
     *
Have copy/paste and print limitations up to 20% of the title, per user

The pop up window to print a selection of the text (once you click the print button) never shows up. I am able to get the print pop up window to come up on my end and download the pdf pages. Any thoughts about why this could be occuring? I know you don't need a Taylor and Francis account to  print and the vendor has confirmed the IP's are associated with our account. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Take care,
Flynn