[Eril-l] Survey on Graphic Novels in Academic Libraries

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Sep 25 09:08:32 PDT 2024

Dear Colleagues,

I am conducting an online survey to learn how academic libraries are
collecting, organizing, and utilizing graphic novels, comic books, and/or
manga. I am hoping that you will be willing to share your library’s
practices. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.

Survey link:
https://csueastbay.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4NFeuj5fMLx66jQ

The survey will close on Friday, October 25, 2024.

To participate, individuals must be over the age of 18 and work in an
academic library. Participation in this survey is voluntary and
confidential with no foreseeable risks. This study has been approved by the
Institutional Review Board at California State University, East Bay. Any
questions or concerns should be directed to Lee Adams at
lee.adams at csueastbay.edu or the CSUEB Office of Research and Sponsored
Programs at irb at csueastbay.edu.

Thank you sincerely for your time and consideration,

Lee Adams

Apologies for cross-posting

Lee Adams, MLIS, MA
E-Resources Librarian
Library Liaison to Criminal Justice; Economics; Hospitality, Recreation, &
Tourism; Nursing (interim); and Public Health (interim)
University Libraries <http://library.csueastbay.edu/home>
California State University, East Bay
Book an appointment with me:
https://csueastbay.libcal.com/appointments/leeadams
Pronouns: She/her <https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>
ORCiD: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0428-7793

*As a member of the Cal State East Bay community with an office on the
Hayward campus, I acknowledge that I am a guest on the unceded land of the
First People of this region, the present-day Muwekma Ohlone Tribe
<http://www.muwekma.org/> of the San Francisco Bay Area (formerly Verona
Band of Alameda County). I support the sovereignty of this
Chochenyo-Ohlone-speaking tribal group and other indigenous peoples. This
acknowledgment was created by the Muwekma Ohlone Tribe with the support of
the CSUEB Indigenous Acknowledgment Collective and is a living document.*