[Eril-l] ProQuest admin portal down?

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed May 8 06:48:55 PDT 2024

Hello,

Sometime in the past two weeks, the Proquest admin portal (admin.proquest.com) stopped working for us at Harvard Library.  We get an "application exception" runtime error across all browsers; ProQuest support has confirmed they see the same error when they attempt to log in to our admin account, even with new test credentials.

Is anyone else seeing an error when logging into admin.proquest.com?  Our case # with Ex Libris/ProQuest support is 07143891.

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis Flanders
Senior Operations Librarian for Assessment and Discovery
E-Resources Unit, Harvard Library

dennis_flanders at harvard.edu<mailto:dennis_flanders at harvard.edu>
Report a problem: https://asklib-its-harvard.libanswers.com<https://asklib-its-harvard.libanswers.com/>