[Eril-l] [EXTERNAL] Electronic Resources Renewal/Assessment Rubrics

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Apr 16 12:22:24 PDT 2024

Hi Ashley,

This is a wonderful resource and aligns really well with other materials I've found regarding the reviewing of academic library electronic resources. The point system is especially appreciated as we were contemplating how to quantify the evaluation.

Thanks for sharing, this clearly reflects a lot of hard work!

Mary

Mary Atwell (she/her)

Hood College Archivist and Collections Development Librarian

401 Rosemont Ave., Frederick, MD 21701

Phone 301-696-3873

Email atwell at hood.edu