[Eril-l] [EXTERNAL] Electronic Resources Renewal/Assessment Rubrics

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Apr 15 07:08:42 PDT 2024

Hi Mary,

We have been working on a pretty extensive set of guidelines and rubric, attached above. I am happy to answer any questions you have.

I’d also love to discuss this topic in more detail with others too. If you’re interested, please reach out.

Warmly,

Ashley

—
Ashley Cole (she/her/they)
University Librarian, Associate Director of Collection Strategies
Eastern Kentucky University Libraries
859.622.7358
ashley.cole at eku.edu<mailto:ashley.cole at eku.edu> | library.eku.edu<http://www.library.eku.edu/>

My work day may look different than your work day. Please do not feel obligated to respond out of your normal working hours.