[Eril-l] Monthly Catalog of U.S. Government Publications

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Apr 9 15:01:55 PDT 2024

Hi Jen,

We relayed our concerns to Proquest after our Gov Docs Librarian was
worried about imminent loss of this resource (which we don't have the
capacity to host ourselves). We asked Proquest to continue hosting the
resource.

We've had some back and forth, and have been trying to meet with them to
discuss.
The email I received today (after I asked for an update) said they'd get
back to us later this week.

Not sure what will happen but we haven't given up hope yet.

I hope that helps.

Sunshine

--
Sunshine Carter
Director, Collection Strategy & eResource Management | University Libraries
| lib.umn.edu
University of Minnesota | umn.edu | 612-625-5615
she, her, hers