[Eril-l] Monthly Catalog of U.S. Government Publications

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Apr 9 14:17:03 PDT 2024

With the upcoming retirement of Proquest's Monthly Catalog of U.S. Government Publications, I was wondering what other ER librarians serving in federal depositories are doing. Our fed docs librarian uses this product regularly, and wants to still be able to search the material. From what she has told me, a lot of other depository librarians are in the same boat. I'm a little later getting to this than I'd like to be (thanks to COVID and subsequent brain fog for the first couple of months of the year).

Long story short: don't want to reinvent the wheel if others are already working on ways to make this content accessible post-retirement.

Thanks!
Jen Montavon-Green (she/her)
Head of Electronic Resources
University of Kentucky Libraries