[Eril-l] anyone found a way to not have "Removal of Administrative Access" publisher notices and action occur annually?

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Sep 7 06:43:30 PDT 2023

I agree that this makes for needless busy work. Trying to remember who does
this, I think it may be the Atypon Literatum platform. So, any publisher
who uses that platform (e.g. Annual Reviews, U of Chicago Pr) is involved
in forcing these time-consuming logins.

Beth

Beth Jacoby
Content Development Librarian