[Eril-l] anyone found a way to not have "Removal of Administrative Access" publisher notices and action occur annually?

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Sep 4 12:33:30 PDT 2023

Hi, Deb.
Thanks for asking this question. We have not found a workaround, either.
It's *very* annoying since we usually check for usage on a "once a year" or
"as needed" basis. I keep hoping that the one year of inactivity will
eventually align for the time when we do check for usage statistics and we
will stop getting these email messages.
If you get any responses off list, please forward them!

Best,

Judith

--
Judith Nagata  (she/her)
Electronic Resources & Serials Librarian
e: jnagata at holycross.edu