[Eril-l] I EXTERNAL I anyone found a way to not have "Removal of Administrative Access" publisher notices and action occur annually?

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Sep 11 10:15:51 PDT 2023

Every year we run reports on our electronic journals, and every year I have to change several passwords or get admin access reactivated.  I hate that they do this.

Regards,

Michael

J. Michael Lindsay, MSIS, MBA, D-AHIP
Head of Collections and Access Services, Associate Professor
ORCID:  0000-0003-1941-8581<https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1941-8581>
Health Information Center
Preston Medical Library
UT Graduate School of Medicine, and UT Health Science Center, Knoxville
1924 Alcoa Hwy, Box U-111
Knoxville, TN 37920
P: 865-305-9528
F: 865-305-9527