[Eril-l] [EXT] License negotiations and non-credit continuing ed students

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Thu Oct 26 13:25:14 PDT 2023

Hi Audra,
Thanks for sharing this strategy you used for OpenAthens. It is good to
know that some vendors included these students. We have about 2000 FTE
students and are being asked to accommodate another 200 of these non-credit
affiliated students. They are also asking for campus email accounts, which
would be a requirement for access as well.

Best,
Nancy