[Eril-l] Cochrane Library: citation export problem?

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Mon Oct 16 11:54:27 PDT 2023

Hi All,

If you subscribe to the Cochrane Library, could you please see if you can
export the citations, with and without ezproxy access?

We're seeing either a running circle and nothing happened, or a failed
message (screenshots attached). I first thought it was due to the EZProxy
setting, but when I tested the citation export while on-campus, I still see
the same error.

I'm curious if this is a widespread problem or only happens at my
institution.

Thank you.

ranti.
--
Ranti Junus, Systems/E-resources Librarian
Michigan State University Libraries