[Eril-l] I EXTERNAL I Spreadsheet for database renewals - Samples

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Fri Nov 17 13:23:53 PST 2023

Here is my template, I look over it monthly to make sure everything is on track.  Adding current use data and percent changes year by year helps when you get those questions about a database out of the blue.

Regards,

Michael

J. Michael Lindsay, MSIS, MBA, D-AHIP
Head of Collections and Access Services, Associate Professor
ORCID:  0000-0003-1941-8581<https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1941-8581>
Health Information Center
Preston Medical Library
UT Graduate School of Medicine, and UT Health Science Center, Knoxville
1924 Alcoa Hwy, Box U-111
Knoxville, TN 37920
P: 865-305-9528
F: 865-305-9527