[Eril-l] Reminder: Forthcoming OASPA webinar - Open Access after the Transformation: The Funder Perspective

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Nov 7 12:25:03 PST 2023

*** with apologies for cross-posting ***

A reminder that next week’s webinar - Open Access after the Transformation:
The Funder Perspective
<https://oaspa.org/webinar-open-access-after-the-transformationthe-funder-perspective/>
will
take place on Wed 15 November 2023.

This is part two in our  Funding Open Access after the Transformation
series — which will focus on the perspective of funders.  This webinar will
feature perspectives on the emerging landscape of collective and
conditional open models from funders, as a follow up to May’s webinar
focused on publishers. Full information can be found on the blog post
<https://oaspa.org/webinar-open-access-after-the-transformationthe-funder-perspective/>
.

It will be chaired by *Jeroen Sondervan* (NWO, The Netherlands), with
panelists *Katharina Rieck *(FWF, Austria), *Ross Mounce *(Arcadia Fund,
UK), *Ashley Farley *(Gates Foundation, USA) and *Faranah Osman *(National
Research Fund, South Africa).

Please join us live
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BoYBuWWqTnymLhvZSMUlng> for
this free webinar and contribute to the discussion. Link to registration
page to share: https://bit.ly/OASPA-webinar-registration-November.

With thanks to our 2023 webinar series sponsors - Royal Society of
Chemistry, TrendMD and Hindawi. Their support enables us to offer our
webinars without charge to all.

Best wishes,
Bernie