[Eril-l] New IP Registration Process for OUP Products and Journals

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Nov 7 11:28:18 PST 2023

Apologies for any cross-posting

Dear all,

I am happy to share that Oxford University Press has signed up with theIPregistry.org to make the process of checking, monitoring, and updating IP addresses easier for our customers. We will transition to use the data held by theIPregistry.org beginning in mid-January 2024. From that point, we will ask customers to send any IP updates via theIPregistry.org instead of submitting updates via My Account or to our customer service team.

If you are a customer of any of our online products or journals, we would appreciate it if you would please sign in or register for free at https://app.theipregistry.org/Account/Login and confirm the IPs currently registered to your institution before January 2024.

Please note that any updates you make to your IPs at theIPregistry.org before mid-January 2024 will not be passed automatically to OUP. Until that time, please also continue to make updates as normal via My Account.

In addition to confirming your IP range with OUP, theIPregistry.org allows libraries to manage their IP addresses and broadcast changes to multiple publishers from a secure, central location with one click. When you log in to your account you can see the list of all the publishers receiving your updates via theIPregistry.org.

Please review the FAQs<https://theipregistry.org/libraries/> and contact admin at theIPregistry.org<mailto:admin at theIPregistry.org> if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Lauren Mitchell

Associate Marketing Manager