[Eril-l] JOB: Director of Collection Strategies, University of Oregon

Mary Grenci mgrenci at uoregon.edu
Thu Mar 16 10:40:19 PDT 2023

UO Libraries is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Director of Collection Strategies. This position manages a department of 10 acquisitions and electronic resource management employees and is responsible for leading the effort to define and maintain an overall vision for library collections in all formats. The successful candidate will collaborate with stakeholders to plan, develop, interpret, and implement system-wide policies and procedures for scholarly resources.

Salary range:  $85,000-$110,000

Review of applications begins April 17, 2023 and the position is open until filled. To apply, please see the full posting available at https://careers.uoregon.edu/en-us/job/531416/director-of-collection-strategies.

Mary Grenci
Interim Director, Collection Strategies
University of Oregon Libraries
1299 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403
mgrenci at uoregon.edu<mailto:mgrenci at uoregon.edu>
541-346-5607

Designated Reporter: I am required to report all incidents of prohibited discrimination and harassment including sexual harassment and violence that I learn about to the Office of Investigations and Civil Rights Compliance. I will also direct students to resources to help them.