[Eril-l] Wiley pdfs not loading

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Tue Dec 19 12:02:55 PST 2023

It might be a 413 error.  We see this problem occasionally, especially with commonly used sites.  I've had a vendor refer to it as a "browser memory too full error."  The only way to fix it is to clear ALL browsing history.

Linda

Linda Fox
Senior LIS-Electronic Resources and Acquisitions Associate
(816) 235-5290
foxlj at umkc.edu<mailto:foxlj at umkc.edu>

University of Missouri - Kansas City
Miller Nichols Library