[Eril-l] what major publisher/provider/platforms support SAML/SSO?

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Aug 30 10:32:11 PDT 2023

HI Melissa,

We are members of InCommon and recently went live with OpenAthens (hosted by Ebsco).  I say that because they did a lot of the work, and like you I am still learning the jargon and don't have all the details of set up.  I think the vendors need to know what federation you belong to.

ACM, IEEE, Gale, Credo, McGraw Hill, Ovid/Wolters Kluwer, Springer, R2 Digital Library, Psychiatry Online, Liebert, Oxford, Duke, Taylor and Francis, and are some of the other vendors we have set this up with.

Kind regards,
--heather

Heather Siemon

She/Her/Hers (Why pronouns matter<https://www.mypronouns.org/what-and-why>)