[Eril-l] what major publisher/provider/platforms support SAML/SSO?

Electronic Resources in Libraries discussion list eril-l at lists.eril-l.org
Wed Aug 30 10:41:22 PDT 2023

Melissa,
Are you doing direct SSO as opposed to an intermediary like OpenAthens?  We
only do that with VisualDx.  We use Ebsco's OpenAthens with almost everyone
and then use their OpenAthens proxy server when they cannot handle
OpenAthens.  Also, what attributes are you releasing?  Email only?
Hal

Hal Bright, MLS, AHIP

University Library Director | ASDOH, CCPA Liaison Librarian
*(he, él)*
A.T. Still Memorial Library - A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
Arizona Campus    | Missouri Campus     | California Campus
5850 E. Still Circle | 800 W. Jefferson St. | 1075 E. Betteravia Rd.
Mesa, AZ  85206   | Kirksville, MO 63501 | Santa Maria, CA 93454
P: 480.219.6036
https://www.atsu.edu/library

*I value your response to my email messages, but respond according to your
schedule. No need to respond on evenings, weekends or holidays.*

<https://www.atsu.edu/>

<https://www.facebook.com/atstilluniversity>
<https://twitter.com/ATSU_news>
<https://www.instagram.com/atstilluniversity/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/a-t-still-university>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/atstilluniversity>

*The ATSU Mission*A.T. Still University of Health Sciences serves as a
learning-centered university dedicated to preparing highly competent
professionals through innovative academic programs with a commitment to
continue its osteopathic heritage and focus on whole person healthcare,
scholarship, community health, interprofessional education, diversity, and
underserved populations.

*Proud recipient of INSIGHT Into Diversity’s 2017-21 Higher Education
Excellence in Diversity Awards.*

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&>
Sender