[Eril-l] Oxford linking for WMS libraries

Waters, Thomas twaters1 at brenau.edu
Tue Apr 11 08:29:29 PDT 2023

Hi all,

I'm looking for libraries that use WorldShare Collection Manager (WMS),
OpenAthens, and have a subscription to Oxford University Press journals.

Have any other OpenAthens libraries been successful at setting up Oxford
journals collections in WMS Collection Manager?

We have access to only one Oxford journal--*Physical Therapy*--but we've
been unsuccessful at determining the correct settings for WorldCat
Discovery linking. Direct linking to the resource without going through
Discovery works fine.

I've followed the directions for OUP at
https://help.oclc.org/Metadata_Services/WorldShare_Collection_Manager/Knowledge_base_collections/Use_collection_data_with_other_services/Integrate_OpenAthens_proxy_with_the_WorldCat_Knowledge_Base?sl=en
without
success.

If anyone else has experienced this problem and found a solution, I'd
greatly appreciate your help!
--
Thomas Waters, MA, MLIS
Assistant Professor & Technical Services Librarian
twaters1 at brenau.edu

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may also be privileged.  If you are not the named recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the contents of this message
without disclosing the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or
storing or copying the information on any medium.