[Eril-l] Dataset available: Ithaka S+R US Faculty Survey

Danielle Cooper Danielle.Cooper at ithaka.org
Tue Apr 11 07:38:26 PDT 2023

Dear colleagues,

I'm excited to announce the dataset from Ithaka S+R's latest US-wide survey of faculty is now publicly available through ICPSR. The 2021 survey explored both teaching and research practices and our previously published findings detail how we've observed those practices evolving over the past 20 years of study.

I'm also excited to share that we are in the process of developing a new national survey of instructors that will enable us to examine teaching and learning support needs in ever greater depth. There will be more news in the coming weeks with more information about opportunities to get involved with the new project.

Over at the Ithaka S+R blog I share more on how you can work with our US faculty survey dataset and about our plans for creating the new survey of instructors.<https://sr.ithaka.org/blog/us-faculty-survey-updates/> As you consider the opportunities for engaging with our new work, I greatly appreciate questions or input.

Warmly, Danielle

Danielle Cooper (she/her)
Director, Libraries Scholarly Communications, and Museums
Ithaka S+R

Twitter: @dm_cooper<https://twitter.com/dm_cooper>
Linkedin: Danielle Miriam Cooper<https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielle-miriam-cooper/>