[Eril-l] Call for Proposals - Video Trust Conference 2022

Dewitt-Miller, Erin Erin.Dewitt-Miller at unt.edu
Tue May 10 13:53:18 PDT 2022

Would you like to contribute to the next Video Trust conference? We invite you to submit a proposal to present with us in October!

We are looking for topics related to film and media librarianship, especially those that are practical or that highlight our 2022 conference themes of innovation, collaboration, and preservation. We welcome both individual presenters and panels and are open to presentations from librarians, filmmakers, distributors, and all those related to our chosen field. Most sessions will be expected to be around one hour long.

More information about Video Trust can be found on our website at https://www.videotrust.org/.

The deadline for proposals is Friday, July 1, 2022, and can be submitted HERE<https://forms.gle/PPfQG1PucYhEWzCR7>.

Erin DeWitt-Miller
University of North Texas