[Eril-l] Elsevier Subscriptions & Alternatives

Jessica GR jdgr.library at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 15:22:32 PDT 2022

Good afternoon, all:

I know that this presents no shock or surprise to anyone, but we're fed up
with Elsevier's refusal to negotiate in good faith for any of our currently
subscribed products. We're looking at getting away from (at the very least)
our ClinicalKey subscription.

Has anyone had success with this or know of anyone I could reach out to?
We're looking at the different parts that we would like to replace in some
way and are willing to consider multiple resources to replace them instead
of a one-and-done. Honestly, the pricing would probably be about the same
but would hopefully come without the problems we're having with the
representatives.

Thanks for any ideas!

*Jessica D. Gilbert Redman, MLIS*

(name pronunciation <https://namedrop.io/jessicagilbertredman>)