[Eril-l] 2022 JoVE Librarian Innovation Award

Marita Eleftheriadou marita.eleftheriadou at jove.com
Thu Jun 30 03:22:33 PDT 2022

*Dear all,*

*We're excited to announce that the JoVE Science Education & Research
Innovation Awards
<https://streaklinks.com/BGw797zREUqisF-FhwL-qMip/https%3A%2F%2Finfo.jove.com%2Fawards>
are
back for 2022!*

Now in their second year, the awards aim to support individuals from the
scientific and academic communities who are taking active roles in their
institutions to support and accelerate science education and research.

The 2022 Librarian Innovation Award
<https://streaklinks.com/BGw7973dXXimXFYuKwb4ORHx/https%3A%2F%2Finfo.jove.com%2Fawards%2Flibrarians>
 will *recognize **librarians who have supported learning outcomes and
increased student engagement in STEM education at their institutions
using video resources.*

*Award details*

We will confirm three winners globally. JoVE will provide funding, in the
form of reimbursement, for professional development up to $2,000 USD per
winner.

This funding can be used towards conference participation and/or course
registration related to skill development completed by December 30, 2023.

We welcome submissions from librarians from across all regions and
territories, currently employed by, enrolled in, or affiliated with an
academic institution or corporate, government, or hospital entity.

*Submissions will be acknowledged and will be reviewed by an independent
panel of librarians.*

*Application deadline:* *July 18, 2022*

*Learn about the award and how to enter here.
<https://streaklinks.com/BGw797znp2SaIh4z1g-KdChI/https%3A%2F%2Finfo.jove.com%2Fawards%2Flibrarians>*

Let us celebrate and share your achievements with the science education
community!

--

*Marita Eleftheriadou*
Director of Marketing