[Eril-l] e-resource holdings in WorldShare

DeLong, Jackie jdelong at su.edu
Thu Jul 21 06:42:53 PDT 2022

We have WMS, and have Collection Manager set our holdings in OCLC, but we
do not create an LHR for online resources.  I can see where we probably
should for individual online periodical subscriptions.  We can see the
volumes and years we have, but others can't. I don't think this is
manageable for periodicals included in databases or large packages, but for
individual subscriptions, it is doable.   For ebooks, isn't the indication
we own it enough?
Jackie

Jackie DeLong (she/her)

Resources Librarian

540-665-4819 | *jdelong at su.edu <jdelong at su.edu>*

Shenandoah University Libraries
<https://libguides.su.edu/UniversityLibraries>
1460 University Dr., Winchester, VA 22601

<https://www.facebook.com/ShenandoahUniversityLibraries>
<https://www.instagram.com/susmithlibraries/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/jackie-delong/>