[Eril-l] e-resource holdings in WorldShare

Laura Vogler Voglerl at wabash.edu
Tue Jul 19 12:49:18 PDT 2022

If I am understanding the question correctly, we add LHRs for any e-resource we purchase.  For example, if we purchase an eBook from Taylor & Francis I activate the title in the KB collection that contains our owned Taylor & Francis titles and I then add an LHR in WorldCat for the eBook as well.  This is all managed via OCLC WMS.  Feel free to reach out if you have additional questions.

Laura Vogler
Associate Library Director

Wabash College Library | 301 W Wabash Ave | Crawfordsville, IN 47933 | P: 765.361.6215