[Eril-l] [EXTERNAL] NYT group pass problems

Dennis W. Flanders dflanders at suffolk.edu
Mon Jan 24 12:53:15 PST 2022

Hi Sarah,

My library offers NYT academic passes and I've just heard of a professor unable to create an account, so possibly related.  They received an "access unavailable" message.  I've notified NYT of the issue and referenced your note so they know this may be affecting multiple subscribing orgs.

Dennis

Dennis Flanders
Electronic Resources Librarian
Mildred F. Sawyer Library