[Eril-l] Vacancy Announcement: National Agricultural Library, Beltsville MD; GS-15 Associate Director in the Information Products Division (closes on Friday, January 21, 2022)
vicky.crone at usda.gov
Mon Jan 10 13:28:14 PST 2022
The National Agricultural Library (NAL) has an opening for a GS-15 Associate Director in the Information Products Division. The Associate Director is a member of NAL senior leadership and reports the Library Director. The position is located in Beltsville, Maryland.
The position closes on Friday, January 21, 2022; and is available to the public and merit promotion for current Federal employees.
Public - Please apply here - https://www.usajobs.gov/job/630169000<https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usajobs.gov%2Fjob%2F630169000&data=04%7C01%7C%7C19239d20953c49fa9b4e08d9d45bc826%7Ced5b36e701ee4ebc867ee03cfa0d4697%7C0%7C0%7C637774312934738492%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=O3O1Pz3PXZIgviYzg7i2PuUlquUSs4fXsEqJn%2Bv%2FzI8%3D&reserved=0>
Merit Promotion and Career transition, individuals with disabilities, land & base management, military spouses, Peace Corps & AmeriCorps Vista, Veterans, and other special hiring authorities - Please apply here -- https://www.usajobs.gov/job/614419600<https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usajobs.gov%2Fjob%2F614419600&data=04%7C01%7C%7C19239d20953c49fa9b4e08d9d45bc826%7Ced5b36e701ee4ebc867ee03cfa0d4697%7C0%7C0%7C637774312934738492%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=nE4rig1ZEtO8x5zXHt7Wa0s7QLJ5FJNZuVBMmbzoAKM%3D&reserved=0>
This position is in the Office of the Associate Director, Information Products Division, at the National Agricultural Library (a component of the Agricultural Research Service) in Beltsville, MD. In this position, you will be a member of the NAL senior leadership team with responsibility for policy making, planning, coordinating, directing and evaluating program requirements, creating new products and services, and ensuring high-quality customer service.
* Provide leadership in the formulation and execution of Division policies, programs of NAL and services ensuring conformance with applicable NAL, Departmental, and Federal laws, rules and regulations.
* Participate in the development of plans and policies for national and international cooperation in the creation, distribution, and availability of agricultural information.
* Manage budget and program planning, developing, executing and evaluating Division polices, programs and services.
* Develop partnership opportunities with government agencies, land-grant universities, industry, and professional organizations to promote effective information management.
* Provide technical and administrative supervision to staff, students, interns and volunteers.
Direct all questions to:
email: nwilson at yrci.com<mailto:nwilson at yrci.com>
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. We also request that you share this announcement with other potential candidates.
Please excuse any cross-postings.
This electronic message contains information generated by the USDA solely for the intended recipients. Any unauthorized interception of this message or the use or disclosure of the information it contains may violate the law and subject the violator to civil or criminal penalties. If you believe you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Eril-l