[Eril-l] E-Resource Marketing/Promotion

Charlotte Hertzberg charlotte.hertzberg at mau.se
Mon Aug 8 03:57:06 PDT 2022

Hi Erika,
I’ve attached a couple of photos from my library as well as from a couple of other libraries with whom I’ve discussed the same issue, mainly eBooks though.
The QR code links to a page with a search within the library catalogue (in this case “psychiatric care”, it’s an old picture so just for show).
The pink cards is made only for literature which we have both print and E.

Maybe it can be used as inspiration for someone.

Kind regards
/Charlotte Hertzberg
Malmo University Library