[Eril-l] [EXT] E-Resource Marketing/Promotion

Moore,Lesli M LMMoore2 at mdanderson.org
Thu Aug 4 06:39:40 PDT 2022

I’m going to suggest something maybe a little radical – bring your marketing off your library website and/or libguides.

Use a whiteboard for a “did you know” feature.
Ask a one-question survey about a resource. Use a whiteboard (mobile whiteboards are your friend!) and sticky notes or colorful markers or sticker dots.
Have staff offer a tip of the day/week about a resource. Post the tips at the computers and study tables.

Good Luck!
Lesli