[Eril-l] Contacts for APS.org?

Gallagher,Erin gallaghere at ufl.edu
Wed Apr 6 06:59:26 PDT 2022

I'll also add that when I tried the phone number listed in our rep's email signature, I got a voicemail for someone who was most certainly not our rep.
Cheers,
Erin

Erin Gallagher (she/her/hers)
Chair, Acquisitions & Collections Services
George A. Smathers Libraries
400 SMA, P.O. Box 117007
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL 32611-7007