[Eril-l] E-resource Usage Drop?

Laroi Lawton laroi.lawton at bcc.cuny.edu
Mon Jan 4 10:02:20 PST 2021

Don't forget that those vendors who offered free access only did so on a temporary basis; it would be of interest to this collective body to see if the drops were clearly attributed to the loss of 'live in-person service' and if there was an increase in our respective online access points and services like QuestionPoint(LIBCHAT) online reference and other media venues.

Campuses and universities in urban areas could see some differences but given the circumstances, I for one, am not that concerned about the numbers either way; enhanced online service was and still remains my top priority.

LaRoi Lawton, MLS, MA, EdD

Assistant Professor | Bronx Community College

Library Department | Learning Services Head

2155 University Avenue | Bronx, NY 10453

E; laroi.lawton at bcc.cuny.edu

ALA Member