[Eril-l] [EXT]Re: The new degruyter.com is now live.

Eagleson, Laurie E - (eagleson) eagleson at arizona.edu
Wed Feb 10 15:20:30 PST 2021

Yes!! I’d been in contact with them since early last week, and we finally got access to our journals and ebooks restored yesterday. I don’t know for sure what the problem was, but I suspected that outdated or incomplete account information was migrated, since the De Gruyter pages were showing our Health Sciences Library at the upper right (and just one title under My Products) when accessed on campus or through proxy. Now, it shows University of Arizona Lib there and all of our entitlements.
I was aware of one other library in Australia on the EZproxy listserv that had also lost access after the migration. In fact, it was their message that caused me to check and find we had the same problem. As of yesterday, they still did not have access. But since no one else mentioned having problems on that list, it is possible that only some libraries were affected.

Laurie Eagleson
Technical Services Librarian
University of Arizona Libraries
Tucson, AZ 85721  USA