[Eril-l] [EXT]Re: The new degruyter.com is now live.

Eugenia Beh eugebeh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 15:29:43 PST 2021

Thank you so much for sharing, Laurie! We were having issues last week as
well but it didn't seem as widespread as it is now. I provided our
representative with our IPv6 address as I saw on the FAQ
<https://www.degruyter.com/cms/pages/faq> that that might help for
institutions using a VPN (fingers crossed!)