[Eril-l] EZProxy woes (OCLC hosted)

Vickie Kline vkline at ycp.edu
Fri Mar 27 08:26:54 PDT 2020

Ann,  I'd recommend subscribing to the EZproxy discussion list.

https://help.oclc.org/Library_Management/EZproxy/Get_started/Join_the_EZproxy_listserv_and_Community_Center

There have been a whole string of messages from sites diagnosing various
VPN issues while folks are off-campus.

I often find out about electronic resource issues and unannounced vendor
changes on the EZproxy list before users even report them!

Vickie