[Eril-l] EZProxy woes (OCLC hosted)

Amanda Fleming afleming at linfield.edu
Fri Mar 27 08:09:45 PDT 2020

A couple of times we had a proxy access issue when faculty/staff were trying to use a VPN to access library resources. We found that if they turned off the VPN and just use their credentials they were able to gain access. With the VPN on it's like the system is trying to do a double proxy, because it already thinks you're in authenticated IP space.

-Amanda

Amanda Fleming
Serials Coordinator
afleming at linfield.edu<mailto:afleming at linfield.edu>