[Eril-l] Ancestry.com and Athens or EZProxy

Laura Woike lwoike at stchlibrary.org
Thu Mar 26 12:32:58 PDT 2020

We were able to set it up with EZProxy. I've never been successful getting
ProQuest products to work with OpenAthens. If someone else has, I'd love to
hear how you did it.

All the best,

*Laura Woike, MLIS*

Electronic Resources Librarian

St. Charles City-County Library Administration

77 Boone Hills Drive, St. Peters, MO 63376

P: 636-441-2300 ext. 1568 F: (636) 441-3132

mylibrary.org <http://www.mylibrary.org/>

*Our Mission:*

*The Library inspires, informs, and enhances connections across St. Charles
County.*

[image: scccl_horiz_pms_coated.png] <http://www.youranswerplace.org/>