[Eril-l] Hoovers Competition for Academia

Tagliaferro, Jessica Jessica.Tagliaferro at sunywcc.edu
Tue Mar 10 11:21:35 PDT 2020

Dear ERIL Hive,
Does anyone have a Business information database they like for company data? We have been having issues with Hoovers reliability through EZ Proxy and campus firewalls. We have no systems guru in our department and would prefer a turn-key product.
Thanks in advance!
Jessica

Jessica Tagliaferro
Assistant Professor – Library Department Chair
jessica.tagliaferro at sunywcc.edu
914-606-6808
Library, Room 132

[cid:image001.png at 01D5F6E7.321D31B0]
Westchester Community College provides accessible, high quality
and affordable education to meet the needs of our diverse community.
We are committed to student success, academic excellence,
workforce development, economic development and lifelong learning.